We were assigned to do an educational video which is less than 10 minutes, but it has to be done in pairs. So, we were supposed to find a pair who is in different in race and gender as that was Madam Foziah’s order. Thus, I decided to work with Malay guy friend,
Then, I had a good story to actually share with the pupils. So, we both decided to use my story to create the video. Later, we told the story to Madam. Foziah and she gave us some idea to improve on our video. Then, we both decided to use picture’s to actually convey the story that we have created. My story was basically about this businessman, who leads a successful life and he watches a guy proposing a girl outside his office. Then, he recalls back everything that took place in his life in the past. He also loved a girl deeply but she did not accept his proposal.
So, he was really frustrated and then he could not concentrate in his education. Then later, he started to hate his life and then he started taking drugs. Until his family and friends were there to actually guide him to come back to the right path. Later on, he succeeded in his life and he graduated in a varsity. Then, he found his true love and he got married with 3 kids. Later part in his life, he was a successful businessman with good job and a happy family.
The moral of the story is, “say No to drugs” and be grateful with everything in life. I felt that that story could actually grasp the pupils attention as it has a good message in the end. So, I hope my pair and I would complete the video well with the Almighty’s blessing and teamwork.

0 Responses to "video in progress!!":
Post a Comment