Frustration???IT happens all the time!

Posted on Wednesday, August 5, 2009 by shamy


This is how I was in my previous class because we were not able to go online due to the server problem at the education faculty. I was quite upset because I wanted to update my latest blog but everything was not right. Thus, Pn Foziah came up with plan B, as she instructed us to get into few groups and then come out with a power point based on the chapters given. Then, we went around looking for group leaders and got into the groups. We were asked to go into new groups in order to mix around with others as we learn better about each other. When we work with different people we tend to, learn new things as we suit our self to their style of learning. For instance; I would prefer to have discussion every time we were given a topic or chapter to present. On the other hand, my friend would prefer to divide the work in order to make things easier and faster. Thus, we know that every one of us have got different needs and choices to suite our style.
As for my group, my group leader, Ismail actually came up with the mind map on the chapter Two, which is IDENTIFYING PRIORITIES AND THEIR IMPLICATIONS. We discussed and then I and my friend Gowrey came up with the power point. After an hour, we waited eagerly to use internet, yet we could not retrieve the connection. So, Pn. Foziah actually told us to continue with the upcoming topics and then she asked us to prepare the PowerPoint for all the other topics. The class was so boring and most of them continued their work but some of us had great time chit chatting with friends and Puan Foziah. Yesterday, I came about the FXphoto setup and I really enjoyed playing and meddling with the photo. It was really fun as I was able to create nice frames for my pictures and it made my photos look much more beautiful than how it used to be. Thanks to the resources class as I am learning something new in every lesson.

0 Responses to "Frustration???IT happens all the time!":