“To learn is to change. Education is a process that changes the learner.”
Learning something new gives me a new hope to change and live life with lots of fulfillment. As we know education is there to bring difference in every one of us as we are pursuing to a higher level of education. We understand that education could change many people’s life and it has been proven in many cases. I read an article about this lady called Dynasty, who wrote an article on how much education has changed her life. This is what she told, “Seeking an education has helped me tremendously, especially as a wife and mother of three. I have an undergraduate and two advanced degrees that I feel have allowed me to financially be able to take care of my family comfortably. I see how many of my friends and other family members live, and it is a constant struggle for them to survive day to day due to a lack of money and education. I don't have to borrow money from people. I am self-sufficient, and I attribute this independence to seeking an education, before I was married and started having children, to my success today.” This is obvious and many others around the world or even in our own family have experienced such a thing”.
Thus, as future teachers; how do we inculcate the importance of education to pupil’s nowadays? In my opinion, the teacher should play an important role in the classroom in which he or she must make learning to be something fun and exciting in order for pupils to have interest in learning. Thus, when the pupil’s have develop their interest in learning they would automatically know the Learning would turn out to be fun and interesting the moment the pupils learn indirectly by enjoying themselves. Hence; they enjoy the lesson while they learn. It is utmost important for a teacher to be creative and imaginative to create a fun learning lesson for his or her pupil’s. One of the best ways would be by us using the ICT as a resource for teaching and learning in our classrooms. Just like last week, we were introduced to portfolio and the resources that we would be learning such as software’s, internet skills, audio editing, video editing as well as photo editing. It is crucial for us to learn all this in order to create a good and interesting lesson plan which could impress the pupil’s and grasp their attention to learning. Last but not least, I would like to say that, technology helps us in many ways and we are gifted to be in the 21st century as we could explore the world as a whole. Adios!
Learning something new gives me a new hope to change and live life with lots of fulfillment. As we know education is there to bring difference in every one of us as we are pursuing to a higher level of education. We understand that education could change many people’s life and it has been proven in many cases. I read an article about this lady called Dynasty, who wrote an article on how much education has changed her life. This is what she told, “Seeking an education has helped me tremendously, especially as a wife and mother of three. I have an undergraduate and two advanced degrees that I feel have allowed me to financially be able to take care of my family comfortably. I see how many of my friends and other family members live, and it is a constant struggle for them to survive day to day due to a lack of money and education. I don't have to borrow money from people. I am self-sufficient, and I attribute this independence to seeking an education, before I was married and started having children, to my success today.” This is obvious and many others around the world or even in our own family have experienced such a thing”.
Thus, as future teachers; how do we inculcate the importance of education to pupil’s nowadays? In my opinion, the teacher should play an important role in the classroom in which he or she must make learning to be something fun and exciting in order for pupils to have interest in learning. Thus, when the pupil’s have develop their interest in learning they would automatically know the Learning would turn out to be fun and interesting the moment the pupils learn indirectly by enjoying themselves. Hence; they enjoy the lesson while they learn. It is utmost important for a teacher to be creative and imaginative to create a fun learning lesson for his or her pupil’s. One of the best ways would be by us using the ICT as a resource for teaching and learning in our classrooms. Just like last week, we were introduced to portfolio and the resources that we would be learning such as software’s, internet skills, audio editing, video editing as well as photo editing. It is crucial for us to learn all this in order to create a good and interesting lesson plan which could impress the pupil’s and grasp their attention to learning. Last but not least, I would like to say that, technology helps us in many ways and we are gifted to be in the 21st century as we could explore the world as a whole. Adios!


0 Responses to "Learning that make changes in life...":
Post a Comment